Sunday, June 1, 2014

My Outlet

Apparently, I've never really taken blogging seriously. Haha! Maybe I should start! The reason for starting or actually doing, the blog is the same but there is an added element. I need an outlet. I need my voice to be heard, I need a place to write and think and BE me and if nobody ever sees a single word I write, that's okay, I want this for me. Since my last post I've closed my side business, added another little human to the mix, started a mama's ministry at my church, lost 70 lbs by changing my eating habits and joining CrossFit (which I'm addicted to). So I've been busy and have learned a whole other slew of information along the way, grown as a woman of God, a wife and a mother. My relationship has blossomed to something more beautiful than it ever was, my kids are fantastic, healthy and are my world and my church community as shown me, by example, what unconditional love and forgiveness looks like, just by doing life together. I'm going to start a list. A list of things I'm going to TRY to blog about. A list of things I think *some* people will want to know about. I'll give my honest opinions, the why and why not, how-to and much more. But not a lot on cooking or baking. I'm just really not that good at it. You can find me on Pinterest. I "pin" a lot of cool stuff but only do about 15% of it. Intentions are really really good, though. I'm also planning Baby G's first birthday so if I can actually get it together with the blogosphere, I'll post pictures and links. It's a Nautical theme, it's to-die-for-cute but BOY do I have my work cut out for me!! Then I need to get right on to the next big thing...our first trip to Disneyland as a family! And of course there's all that life stuff in between; vacations, fevers, mama's group, serving my husband, raising my kids, keeping us all healthy and happy and most importantly, focused on God. It's no small feat, and honestly, I'm not ready for my training wheels to come off just yet so be patient and walk with me through this crazy journey of motherhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment